CONTESTANT CALLS + AUDIENCE INFORMATION

*DEAL OR NO DEAL (US)
*DEAL OR NO DEAL AUDIENCE (US)
*SET FOR LIFE
*SHOW ME THE MONEY
*ONE VERSUS 100 (US)
*ONE VERSUS 100 (UK)
*WHO WANTS TO BE A
MILLIONAIRE

*JEOPARDY!
*JEOPARDY! AUDIENCE
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE AUDIENCE
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (UK)
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (US)
*FAMILY FEUD AUDIENCE
*PRODUCERS: GET YOUR SHOW LISTED! CLICK HERE!

SCHEDULE
  • Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Wheel of Fortune M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Family Feud M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Lingo M-F, 7-8 PM ET
  • I've Got A Secret M-F, 6:30 PM ET
  • Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Chain Reaction Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
  • StarFace Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
  • Playmania Tue(Wed)-Sun(Mon) 1AM ET
  • High Stakes Poker M, 9 PM ET
  • World Series of Blackjack M, 10 PM ET
  • 88SLIDE M-F, CLICK HERE
  • ISOLATION BOOTH: Our Parting Contestants Receive...
    Tuesday, April 19, 2005
    Well, seeing how it's a slow news day, I've decided to start a feature thing here called the Isolation Booth. One of our writers, which right now would be either Michael or myself, gets to rant once a week about whatever they want to about the world of game shows. So, since there's nothing else to blog, we'll do this. Newspapers do this too. It's called "filler space."

    My Isolation Booth this week will be focusing on the home game. I was watching Blockbusters on GSN on Sunday, and Bill Cullen lifted up the Blockbusters home game with glee to give to his parting contestant. Sadly, you don't see that anymore. Click the Buzz In link to read the rest of this lovely post.

    The question I have is, why? Why don't people play game shows at home anymore? Sadly, it's not quite a question that I can answer. There's something about home games that have appealed to me, personally, for quite a long time. The allure of playing the game that I just saw on TV, with those people winning those fabulous prizes!, always clicked with me. Since the age of whenever, I've owned Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud, Classic Concentration, The Price is Right, and Millionaire. I've probably had more than that, it's just that I can't remember them all right now.

    So, the question I pose to everyone is this: do you think there is a market still for the game show home game? Comment and let me know.

    posted by Anonymous * Permalink 
    1 Comments:
    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I belive that is true, I am a gs collector but don't try to give me any games but still people don't like gameshows anymore, no wonder Sony TM won't make any ps2 games of gameshows.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    CONTACT INFORMATION
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    DJD Presentations

    FLASHGames^2