|CONTESTANT CALLS + AUDIENCE INFORMATION
*DEAL OR NO DEAL (US)
*DEAL OR NO DEAL AUDIENCE (US)
*SET FOR LIFE
*SHOW ME THE MONEY
*ONE VERSUS 100 (US)
*ONE VERSUS 100 (UK)
*WHO WANTS TO BE A
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE AUDIENCE
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (UK)
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (US)
*FAMILY FEUD AUDIENCE
*PRODUCERS: GET YOUR SHOW LISTED! CLICK HERE!
|Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
Wheel of Fortune M-F, Check Local Listings
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? M-F, Check Local Listings
Family Feud M-F, Check Local Listings
Lingo M-F, 7-8 PM ET
I've Got A Secret M-F, 6:30 PM ET
Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
Chain Reaction Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
StarFace Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
Playmania Tue(Wed)-Sun(Mon) 1AM ET
High Stakes Poker M, 9 PM ET
World Series of Blackjack M, 10 PM ET
88SLIDE M-F, CLICK HERE
| "Deal or No Deal" Already Goes To Home
| Saturday, February 11, 2006
Man, NBC and Endemol is not wasting any time. Based off of the success of "Deal or No Deal", apparently a home game was the next move. Available this summer, Irwin Toys will be releasing an electronic version of "Deal or No Deal". It plays exactly like the TV show, and even has some images of a Johnny Cash shadow like Banker on the front package. This scares me, though. Isn't NBC and Endemol jumping extremely too quickly into things? It was only successful for one week. Anyway, if you don't want to waste the $15 it'll cost this summer, Mike Klauss from ClassicGameShows.com has an easier way.
"1. Get 26 security envelopes.
2. Number them 1 to 26.
3. Get 26 3x5 cards.
4. Number them with the dollar values from the game.
5. Have a third party shuffle the envelopes and dollar value cards, and insert the cards into the envelopes.
6. Make each offer slightly above the median value.
7. Borrow 26 dolls from your sister's/niece's/daughter's Barbie collection. Dress them identically.
8. Borrow the kid's Fisher Price My First Telephone.
9. Do the fist knock with the contestant any time a low value is removed. To be more like Howie, keep a gallon of Purel nearby.
10. Say certain phrases in a slightly different voice, so it sounds like there were some comments edited in during post.
Items 7 through 10 are merely optional, but they give this home game some authenticity.
Ta da. You can thank me later for saving you $35 apiece."
|posted by Alex Davis * Permalink