CONTESTANT CALLS + AUDIENCE INFORMATION

*DEAL OR NO DEAL (US)
*DEAL OR NO DEAL AUDIENCE (US)
*SET FOR LIFE
*SHOW ME THE MONEY
*ONE VERSUS 100 (US)
*ONE VERSUS 100 (UK)
*WHO WANTS TO BE A
MILLIONAIRE

*JEOPARDY!
*JEOPARDY! AUDIENCE
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE AUDIENCE
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (UK)
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (US)
*FAMILY FEUD AUDIENCE
*PRODUCERS: GET YOUR SHOW LISTED! CLICK HERE!

SCHEDULE
  • Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Wheel of Fortune M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Family Feud M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Lingo M-F, 7-8 PM ET
  • I've Got A Secret M-F, 6:30 PM ET
  • Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Chain Reaction Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
  • StarFace Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
  • Playmania Tue(Wed)-Sun(Mon) 1AM ET
  • High Stakes Poker M, 9 PM ET
  • World Series of Blackjack M, 10 PM ET
  • 88SLIDE M-F, CLICK HERE
  • Fiesta Week Begins on Lingo
    Monday, May 01, 2006
    All this week on Lingo, watch contestants battle it out to solve five lettered words and get a Lingo to win more than $20,000 in cash. It's Fiesta Week!. We assume the set will be dressed up like a fiesta. As far as we know, the contestants dress up a bit also. My good friend Jason Hernandez is on the Friday episode, so be sure to watch Lingo at 7:30PM ET/PT on GSN.
    posted by Alex Davis * Permalink 
    2 Comments:
    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hi guys I am a great game show fan and one of my hobbies is doing a podcast.

      Regardless of where you stand on the issue of immigration you have to admit the timing of Lingo's fiesta week was hilarious.

      I was wondering if anyone could provide me a screenshot of Chuck Woolery with the smile, colorful poncho, and sombrero from Monday's show. I would like to have it for a commentary I do on that segment http://www.ezhelp.org/stars/grabbags.html

      Finally, I was wondering if someone could either capture the video or send me the audio of the intro from Monday with the contestants introducing the show and CHuck's spill in Spanish all the way through the little musical bed before he throws it to Shandi.

      Two other segments I would love! THe one where they play the word nacho, the one where the team is on a turn and included the guess for nueve and Chuck says that is not in our dictionary (Its not in our dictionary yet :) my joke)!

      The one guess where they play the word that started with a V and they ended up with it being voter, and finally the guesses for nacho and bulls.

      I do not have the technology to transfer my video and so desperately would love to have the audio soundbites of these things because I want to do some comical commentary regarding lingo.

      I wonder how GSn felt about the timing because I know some folks are irritated at what is giong on as it is. I realized that this is pure coincidence given that Friday is cinco de mayo (very timed week) and that the shows were taped in February before these protests took off. Needless to say I had to do a double take when I came home, put on my tape, and heard Chuck speak in Spanish. I pinched myself...Could someone help me with this!

      If you can do this please email me the information to ludwik.kozlowski(at)yahoo(dot)com ! Thank you!

       
    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      ok my family dont get GSN anymore so I dont get to watch it. but i love Lingo and it is my second favorite gameshow behind Deal Or No Deal. I wished i would have got to see this episode. I am wondering if GSN would possibly realease the seasons one day of Lingo on DVD.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    CONTACT INFORMATION
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    DJD Presentations

    FLASHGames^2