CONTESTANT CALLS + AUDIENCE INFORMATION

*DEAL OR NO DEAL (US)
*DEAL OR NO DEAL AUDIENCE (US)
*SET FOR LIFE
*SHOW ME THE MONEY
*ONE VERSUS 100 (US)
*ONE VERSUS 100 (UK)
*WHO WANTS TO BE A
MILLIONAIRE

*JEOPARDY!
*JEOPARDY! AUDIENCE
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE AUDIENCE
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (UK)
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (US)
*FAMILY FEUD AUDIENCE
*PRODUCERS: GET YOUR SHOW LISTED! CLICK HERE!

SCHEDULE
  • Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Wheel of Fortune M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Family Feud M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Lingo M-F, 7-8 PM ET
  • I've Got A Secret M-F, 6:30 PM ET
  • Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Chain Reaction Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
  • StarFace Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
  • Playmania Tue(Wed)-Sun(Mon) 1AM ET
  • High Stakes Poker M, 9 PM ET
  • World Series of Blackjack M, 10 PM ET
  • 88SLIDE M-F, CLICK HERE
  • Goodbye, everyone.
    Wednesday, May 17, 2006
    It's been a fun year at Buzzer. You know, conceiving the idea of a game show blog wasn't an easy task. Me and Mike Stanton started this crazy thing a while back, and it really has turned into something quite spectacular. Unfortunately, there's been a lot of things that have kept me from working on the site as Editor In Chief. Mainly, school work (gotta get that degree!) and my own website, Pacdude Games, which has helped out Buzzer in hosting a lot of stuff.

    I'd especially like to thank everyone who's helped me in this experiment. Mike Stanton, Mike Klauss, Chico Alexandar, GSNN, the good people at the Invision board, and visitors from GSN's boards.

    You guys rock.

    As for what I'll be doing with myself, I'll still be making your favorite game shows at Pacdude Games. I'm also a DJ at WEXP La Salle Radio (our online stream is www.wexpradio.com) with a show Thursdays from 5 to 7 PM EST. Keep up with me, and I'll be sure to keep up with the game show community. I haven't left you guys. I'm just... well... going over there.
    posted by Anonymous * Permalink 
    2 Comments:
    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Anytime, man... Anytime.

       
    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Good luck on your endeavora, Corey.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    CONTACT INFORMATION
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    DJD Presentations

    FLASHGames^2