CONTESTANT CALLS + AUDIENCE INFORMATION

*DEAL OR NO DEAL (US)
*DEAL OR NO DEAL AUDIENCE (US)
*SET FOR LIFE
*SHOW ME THE MONEY
*ONE VERSUS 100 (US)
*ONE VERSUS 100 (UK)
*WHO WANTS TO BE A
MILLIONAIRE

*JEOPARDY!
*JEOPARDY! AUDIENCE
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE AUDIENCE
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (UK)
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (US)
*FAMILY FEUD AUDIENCE
*PRODUCERS: GET YOUR SHOW LISTED! CLICK HERE!

SCHEDULE
  • Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Wheel of Fortune M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Family Feud M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Lingo M-F, 7-8 PM ET
  • I've Got A Secret M-F, 6:30 PM ET
  • Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Chain Reaction Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
  • StarFace Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
  • Playmania Tue(Wed)-Sun(Mon) 1AM ET
  • High Stakes Poker M, 9 PM ET
  • World Series of Blackjack M, 10 PM ET
  • 88SLIDE M-F, CLICK HERE
  • Buzzer First Year Birthday + Happy Easter
    Friday, April 14, 2006
    Today is Buzzer's first year online. In this one year, we've gotten over 130,000 hits, which is absolutely amazing to me. For a news website about a television genre that was basically dead a year ago, we never in our wildest dreams figured that many people would come. For this, I have so many people to thank. First off, a majority of our fan base started with the GSN and Invision Game Show Boards. Without these two places letting me whore Buzzer constantly up until a few months ago, we would have never gotten anywhere near where we are today. Second off, a GIGANTIC amount of thanks goes to GSN. When I contacted GSN in the beginning for some ratings information, I never figured I would develop such a relationship with them. They've given us ungodly opportunities and let me talk to extremely nice people like Ian Valentine and more. For that, I am extremely greatful. I can't leave out NBC in this also. We've been huge supporters of "Deal or No Deal" months before NBC even announced it, plugging the Talpa version. NBC contacted us and gave us many things, including an interview with Scott St. John.

    Several publications gave us major boosts. Our first major boost in hits came from TVTattle. Whatever made them think of coming to us for news in the game/reality show world, we owe them a lot. USAToday and Entertainment Weekly also featured us once which gave us a lot. It would take me a long time to list all the sites that link to us, but I'll mention the major helpers. Bother's Bar has really given us a boost in the UK market, somewhere we didn't ever expect to go. GSNN gave me my start, so there's no way I could forget to mention them. FLASHGames^2, Joytube, and Pacdudegames also all helped us an incredible amount. Mike Klauss from ClassicGameShows.com also helped out a lot. I know there's a ton of people I forgot, but I don't have a good memory. Just everyone: thanks for being so loyal and coming to us for all your news needs. We're going to be even bigger in the 2006-2007 season.

    I'd like to wish all of you an extremely good Easter. Have a safe weekend and be good to your families. We're taking the rest of the weekend off, but we will be back Monday. If there's any breaking news, though, we'll get it up.
    posted by Alex Davis * Permalink 
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    CONTACT INFORMATION
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    DJD Presentations

    FLASHGames^2