CONTESTANT CALLS + AUDIENCE INFORMATION

*DEAL OR NO DEAL (US)
*DEAL OR NO DEAL AUDIENCE (US)
*SET FOR LIFE
*SHOW ME THE MONEY
*ONE VERSUS 100 (US)
*ONE VERSUS 100 (UK)
*WHO WANTS TO BE A
MILLIONAIRE

*JEOPARDY!
*JEOPARDY! AUDIENCE
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE
*WHEEL OF FORTUNE AUDIENCE
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (UK)
*THE PRICE IS RIGHT (US)
*FAMILY FEUD AUDIENCE
*PRODUCERS: GET YOUR SHOW LISTED! CLICK HERE!

SCHEDULE
  • Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Wheel of Fortune M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Family Feud M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Lingo M-F, 7-8 PM ET
  • I've Got A Secret M-F, 6:30 PM ET
  • Jeopardy! M-F, Check Local Listings
  • Chain Reaction Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
  • StarFace Tue-Sat, 9 PM ET
  • Playmania Tue(Wed)-Sun(Mon) 1AM ET
  • High Stakes Poker M, 9 PM ET
  • World Series of Blackjack M, 10 PM ET
  • 88SLIDE M-F, CLICK HERE
  • Buzzer Interviews Mark L. Walberg
    Thursday, April 20, 2006
    I recently had the privilege of talking to the host of GSN's new special "2005 National Three Card Poker Championship", Mark L. Walberg. Watch as poker champions battle in Las Vegas for a million dollar top prize. The show will air on Friday, April 21st and Friday, April 28th at 9PM ET on GSN.

    For the record, I am AD and Mark is MW.


    AD: Thanks for your time, Mr. Walberg. I talked to you a while ago, but just for people that didn’t read that interview, can you tell me a little about yourself?

    MW: Hmmm…I’m 43. Live in Southern California with two beautiful kids. I’ve been married 18 years.

    AD: Any time I talk to you, I have to ask you this question because it was my favorite GSN show: tell us a bit about working on Russian Roulette. I still get weekly emails from people begging for it to come back, why it was cancelled, or where the drop goes.

    MW: It was a favorite show of mine as well. People always ask me where do they drop. The drop is about 6 feet deep and there’s a big pad down there. My favorite thing was looking down the hole and seeing the shock on the contestants’ faces! It was really a shame they didn’t continue RR. It was a fun show to work on!

    AD: One of the better shows out of recent years was On The Cover. That went through an interesting time, with a new look for the show, minor rule revision, and PAX falling through. How was that whole experience like?

    MW: Truthfully, not so great! The studio was tiny. There was no audience, which I really hate. There was also a bit of stress in the office; but all in all, when it comes down to actually doing the shows- it was still pretty fun!

    AD: On to your main show right now: Three Card Poker National Championship. How much of a poker fan are you? I thought I saw you in one of the World Poker Tour Hollywood Home Games, but I could be horribly wrong.

    MW: I’m a big poker fan and play quite a bit, but this is a table game called “Three Card Poker”. Not a lot of skill needed, but betting strategy is key. I was asked to co-host the special and had a great time in Vegas taping it. It’s always fun to give away a million dollars!

    AD: Can you explain to us a little bit about the game and the program? The game is pretty simple- you get three cards and you play the best poker hand.

    MW: There are three bets- Pair Plus- Ante and Bet. The show is the culmination of regional tourneys on their way to the finals and a chance at $1,000,000.

    AD: I’m guessing it wasn’t bad working with Miss USA Runner Up Danielle Demski, was it?

    MW: She’s really a sweetheart and easy to work with. I’m sure we’ll see more of her in the future.

    AD: Last time we talked you were working on a few TV shows with your production company. As an aspiring TV creator/producer, I’m curious if you have anything new on your slate.

    MW: I just completed a documentary on a singing group I used to be in called the Young Americans. They taught a music workshop in a youth prison in Germany. It turned out pretty great!

    AD: Just for fun and totally off the wall, ever think about going on Dancing With The Stars?

    MW: Only if my wife, Robbi, can be my partner. She’s a great dancer!

    AD: If there’s anything else you’d like to tell fans, go for it.

    MW: Not really, except I’m always so grateful for the support. I’m always thrilled to talk to people when they come up to me on the street or in an airport. So, if you see me…don’t be a stranger!

    AD: I can’t thank you enough for your time, Mr. Walberg.

    MW: My pleasure!
    posted by Alex Davis * Permalink 
    7 Comments:
    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Alex,

      This may seem random, but I grasping at straws here. I'm trying to scoop someone on the location of H G T V's next Dream Home. Since Mr. Walberg is hosting the show that reveals that info, I was wondering if you had or could get that info? Not a big deal, just having some fun...thanks!

       
    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Nice site!
      [url=http://bcepifug.com/xcio/itgp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rphwmqwp.com/kcfc/szab.html]Cool site[/url]

       
    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Good design!
      http://bcepifug.com/xcio/itgp.html | http://xlunvkdf.com/ioyi/jxhs.html

       
    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      cardgames cardgames

       
    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Thank you!
      [url=http://kwzkrsgg.com/yxdx/pgup.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lfdcxgiw.com/wylb/bvdy.html]Cool site[/url]

       
    • Permalink, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Well done!
      http://kwzkrsgg.com/yxdx/pgup.html | http://qucuyzgf.com/qunx/rvlk.html

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    CONTACT INFORMATION
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    DJD Presentations

    FLASHGames^2